*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com

*Role : VLSI Physical designer Consultant *
*Location  : Hillsboro, OR  *
*Duration  : 6+ months*

   - *Candidate should possess a strong undertsanding of Static timing
   analysis, clock/power distribution and anlaysis, RC Extraction and
   correlation. Floorplanning, Place & route, Circuit design and analysis.*
   - *Scripting & programming experience using serveral of the following:
   Perl, TCL, Scheme, Skill & Make*
   - *Previous experience in VLSI Physical design implemenation*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*