Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: *.Net/C# Developer with TELERIK*
Location: San Francisco CA- PREFER LOCALS but if you have a great candidate
will try to push for webex
Duration: 18+ months
Strong .NET/C# developer with Telerik controls
Minimum Qualifications –
- 8+ years development experience within an n-tier service oriented
- Experience designing and developing advanced .NET custom UI components
- 6+ years with OOD, .NET (2.0 or higher), developing n-tier web
applications with Microsoft .Net technology (C#, ASP.NET, AJAX), Telerik
- Experience designing and implementing core framework components and
reusable libraries, Microsoft Applications Blocks/Enterprise Libraries
- Strong experience applying software patterns in a Microsoft environment.
- Production support experience
– Working knowledge of web services and service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Working knowledge of software quality assurance practices, including
automated builds, deploying assemblies, web distribution methods, content
control and deployment testing.
- Experience developing End-to-end Test cases/execution
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry
standard environments including .NET, XML, HTTP/HTTPS
- Proficient in data access to MS SQL Server 2008 and up.
- Good working knowledge and experience with custom SQL Scripts, and Stored
Procedures for SQL Server.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate
business processes across disparate systems.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and release
- Self-motivated, independent, team-player
- Experience with HTML, DHTML, CSS and firm understanding of the IE DOM
- Experience working with any pdf library
Additional Job Details:
The specific project underway is to enhance the existing workflow tool used
to submit, fulfill and report on requests for various services like
high-quality information research, presentation, and print services that
enables each line of business to exceed its business objectives while
enhancing our brand's reputation in the marketplace. The project will
include the delivery of a eCommerce/Shopping-cart like workflow with a
dynamic, digital print preview module.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.