*Best way to communicate is through email - di...@infowaysoftware.com
*Business Analyst - Reference Data Management specialist*
*Interview: IP / Phone for non-locals*
Job Description of a Reference Data Management specialist
- Good understanding of reference data and capital markets. Minimum
experience of 5-7 years.
- Understanding of the drivers for Reference Data transformations – such
as Risk and Compliance, Operational efficiency, Agility etc.
- Knowledge of end to end Reference Data Management lifecycle across
Data Acquisition, Data Management and Data Distribution
- Data Acquisition: understanding of various market data feeds such as
Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, and MarkIT
- Data Management: Experience in data modelling, optimizing feeds,
managing exceptions, improving data quality, and creating the golden copy
- Data Distribution: Experience in driving enterprise wide adoption of
golden copy, define and implement various approaches like centralized,
distributed, or hybrid
- Experience in Reference Data products ( Cadis (MarkIT EDM), Asset
Control, Golden Source, Polar Lake, AIM, etc.) or RDM Managed service
providers will be a definite plus
- High level understanding of technology – should be comfortable with
SQL and be able to talk to both Business & Technology
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.