*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com

*Role :   SAP Testing *
*Location  :Beaverton, OR  *
*Duration  : 6+ months*

*Minimum 6+ years of technical experience in software quality assurance on
SAP Very good experience in SAP Functional Testing in areas like SAP HR
(Payroll,PA,Comp etc), AFS (OM, DL etc) *

*Mandatory Skills *
*Very good  SAP Automation  experience  using QTP / TAO / worksoft Tools *
*Atleast 3 + Years - Mandatory Skill Good experience in Data creation
(Master and Transaction) for Functional and Automation testing - *
*Mandatory Good Logical reasoning and analytical skills - Mandatory Good
Communication and customer facing skills - Mandatory*

*Skill and Experience Details:*
*Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS *
*Mandatory Skills: SAP Testing Package validation, Application Testing
Desirable Skills: HP QTP -? UFT Automation Testing, SAP TAO Automation
Testing *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: **510 *​*972 5217* *ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*