Hello, Hope you are doing good,
Please find below job Position and please let me know If you are available.
*Job Title : Device Driver Developer*
*Location :* Redmond,WA
*Duration :* Fulltime/Contract
Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems,
device drivers and applications in MS-Windows environment. PC system
architecture and operating system internals. Design and perform analysis
on moderately complex programs and systems. Contribute to the development
of processes and methodology. Assist in the development of assignments and
· A BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer engineering or related
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant fields.
· Experience in the design, implementation, debugging and testing
of Windows drivers (KMDF and UMDF).
· Ability to handle the Windows Kernel debugger well to quickly
identify and resolve issues spanning multiple subsystems.
· Very strong C/C++ programming and problem solving skills.
· Experience on graphics and wireless drivers is a plus.
· Enthusiastic, motivated and self-driven.
Thanks & Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
Email: milton_de...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.