*Hope you are doing great!*
*Please find the Urgent Requirement. Reply me ASAP….*
*Job Title : WebMethods Developer*
*Location : Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration : Long Term *
*Note : Need US Citizens and GC Only.*
*Send Resume's to ja...@pegasyssoft.com <ja...@pegasyssoft.com> call on
*webMethods Developer, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004*
My client, a property & casualty insurance provider in Bala Cynwyd, PA is
in need of a webMethods Developer for a 6 month + contract opportunity.
The webMethods Developer will be responsible for the analysis, design and
implementation of different services for integration related components of
the enterprise solution. In this role, he/she will be expected to possess
advance development skills in key technologies (articulated below). A
candidate for this position should ideally possess deep technical skills in
the SAG webMethods software and must be able to work in a varied, fast
· Participate in the analysis, design and technical implementation.
o Implementation and unit of the services according to provided
technical specifications and business requirements
o Responsible for the development and maintenance of SDLC artifacts
related to services implementation.
o Analyze and translate functional specifications into technical
o Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and applications through
analysis and coding
· Participate in on-going production support for implemented web
o Manage production support tickets in terms of severity.
o Provide resolution of support tickets.
o Provide reporting of project statuses to project management and
· 3 + years development and operations support using SAG webMethods
· 3 + years of experience with webMethods Integration Server,
Broker, JMS Broker, My WebMethods Server and JDBC adapter.
· 3 years professional experience in developing web services for
the web consumption.
· Experience of consuming J2EE or .NET component within webMethods
· 3 years professional experience in developing application using
SQL Server 2005, 2008.
· Advanced knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented
· Advanced knowledge of SOA principles, implementation
methodologies, and related tools
· Development experience with Java, JMS, WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT,
· Development experience using SAG BMPS is a plus
· Development experience using Red Hat DROOLS is a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 or 2010, including
Team Foundation Server is a plus.
· Experience in developing software artifacts for web developing in
UML 2.0 is a plus.
· SOAP UI Experience is a plus
· Experience with .Net 3.5/4.0 framework with C# .NET is a plus
· Education: Hold at minimum a bachelor's degree in Computer
Science, Electrical Engineering, MIS or a related technical discipline.
*Required Soft Skills:*
· Strong drive to execute and deliver.
· Ability to cultivate a strong team environment.
· Clear communication and comprehension skills.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to manage and accommodate requests based on priorities
*Thanks & regards*
*Jason | IT Recruiter *
*Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc*
*22260 Haggerty Road Suite 215, Northville,MI 48167*
*Direct : **(248) 440-7994 <%28248%29%20440-7994>*
*Phone: * *248-327-3080 <248-327-3080> EXT : 209*
E-mail ID: ja...@pegasyssoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.