*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*

Title: MS Dynamics Test Manager
Location: TX - Houston

Duration: 9+ months

Client: CSC

*Job description : *

* Overall Exp. (in years) : 10-12 years

* Primary Skill: Mandatory Skills:
• Prior test manager experience in MS Dynamics AX implementation.
• * Prior hands on experience with the Field Service Automation (FSA) tool.
• * Understand all facets of the MS Dynamics AX implementation
including but not limited to Test Data Management, Data conversion and
migration, FSA automation (web and mobile), Performance and
automation.
• * Strong knowledge of the testing fundamentals.
• * Hands on experience building base test suite, assessing automation
needs and regression needs.
• * Experience in Coded UI or QTP automation framework.
• * Solid communication skills and able to effectively communicate at
various leadership levels including QA Director, Program Director, VP
operations, etc.

*   Prior Retail/Utilities domain experience is a plus

* Provide a job description of the role, responsibilities and
qualifications required for this position :
• Test Manager responsible for all the testing activities for the MS
Dynamics AX implementation.
• * Effectively communicate with the program leadership and the
stakeholders on various issues related to testing.
• * Create and monitor progress report.
• * Define program test strategy for multiple roll outs.
• * Lead multiple test leads, automation lead and performance testing leads.
• * Represent QA in all program related meetings including but not
limited to project team meetings, steering committee meetings,
program executive meetings.  * Provide a list of optional skills :
• Prior UAT testing is mandatory
• * Prior Retail/Utilities domain experience is a plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Sriram,*

*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*

*sri...@saperedata.com
<https://p3plcpnl0094.prod.phx3.secureserver.net:2096/cpsess6587288724/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=sriram%40saperedata.com>*

*Direct: 732-429-1833*

*Desk:7325268688 Ext:  106*

*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*

*Iselin, NJ 08830*

*Fax #201-508-2996*

cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you
registered to receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line at sri...@saperedata.com
<https://p3plcpnl0094.prod.phx3.secureserver.net:2096/cpsess6587288724/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/compose.php?send_to=sriram%40saperedata.com>
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed