*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Job Title: PeopleSoft QA Testing Analyst *
*Job Type: Contract *
*Location: **Troy, MI*
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Mandatory: Analyze complex functional/technical requirements,
translate them into test cases, and prepare a detailed test plan utilizing
knowledge of the functional application. Conduct peer reviews. Revise
plans as necessary and communicate to project team.
- Mandatory: Experience writing medium to complex SQL queries in order
to validate the test scenarios.
- Create and execute manual test plans using HP Quality Center 10.0.
- Recommend and develop exceptions to standard procedure as appropriate.
- Perform post implementation testing of production issues as required
and monitor Release Management queues for production and non-production
- Collaborating on some level with programmers and business experts
- Testing of different modules within PeopleSoft applications HCM or
- At least 8 years in software business analysis, testing, or related IT
experience, with at least 5 years of testing experience in PeopleSoft
- BS or MS/MBA in Computer Science, MIS, Business or equivalent
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials and HR/Payroll required
- Experience with PeopleSoft Time and Labor and/or Vertex a plus
- Ability to work with SQL Developer/TOAD, Quality Center, PeopleTools
- Flexibility to adapt to testing of different modules within PeopleSoft
- Must have a high level of integrity and a strong desire to work within
a team environment. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
Must be flexible to adapt to changing priorities and require minimal
- Good understanding of integration/messaging. Experienced understanding
and executing the details across multiple operations functions within the
end-to-end flow of operations.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal required.
- Wide range of testing software experience is a plus.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.