Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: *QA- Manual /Functional Testers* *with Network Experience*
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: *Fulltime (Permanent)* *Direct Hire*
NOTE: Green Cards or Citizen only
Manual / Functional Testers with *Network Experience*.
QTP/Selenium/Loadrunner a plus but not required
· Demonstrated experience with standard Software Testing and QA
· Effective communication skills
· Ability to learn complex subjects with minimal guidance
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Experience with defect tracking tools and software configuration
· Experience with one or more UNIX flavor (e.g. HP-UX, AIX,
· 2-5 years experience in a Quality Assurance position
· Experience with Performance Testing
· Experience working with Oracle, DB2, MySQL and/or SQL Server
· Good knowledge of Network Engineering concepts and
infrastructure: TCP/IP, routers, firewalls, load balancers, proxies, and
transport servers such as email, FTP and HTTP
· Experience with Test Automation tools (e.g. QuickTest Pro,
· Knowledge of at least one Scripting Language (e.g. Perl, Python,
Ruby or UNIX shells)
· Knowledge of XML and XSL
· Experience working with Java Applications (e.g. WebSphere and/or
· B2B software experience and knowledge of Standard B2B protocols:
AS2, RosettaNet, ebXML.
· Experience with Axway products
· Understanding of Security Algorithms and PKI infrastructures
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.