*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
*Sr. ETL Developer*
*Location: San Diego,CA*
*Need to have Informatica Power Center expertise but also expertise in
middleware, Web Application architecture, Web applications, and Java. *
*The SPM is a skillset (on the Job Description) would be learned on the
*Job Description/Responsibilities: *
· Candidate will be required to configure, develop and troubleshoot
SPM as well as design and develop new interface architecture.
· Work with the Solution Architects, Business Analysts, and
Infrastructure Analysts to define application and technical requirements.
· Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the
technical environments that come with any packaged software used by the
· Review and integrate all application requirements, including
functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations
· Lead the application and technical architecture analysis, design,
and implementation, and ensure that the product fulfills the requirements.
When applicable, work with the architects / team members.
· Hands-on knowledge and can perform business administration and
application configuration. Advise stakeholders on customization risk.
· Work with the support unit to determine how the application is
supported in production, including back-ups, disaster recovery, system
performance and application administration and configuration.
· Obtain stakeholder buy-in for application and technical designs.
(Stakeholder could be ITMs and Product Owners (Supervisors))
· Review application and technical architecture deliverables
throughout development to ensure quality and requirement traceability.
· Identify and communicate any cross-area or cross-release issues
that affect other project areas.
· Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the
design satisfies the requirements.
· Own the design, build, and test of all technical architecture
components/solutions (e.g., development, execution, and operations
- A four year degree in MIS, CA, Engineering or Business Administration
with 6 to 8 years of experience, or 8 to 10 years of experience without a
- Candidate will be required to have a working knowledge of the
application suite, PTC’s Servigistics planning and forecasting (SPM) and
Informatica PowerCenter as well as Apache Tomcat.
- Very strong experience service oriented architectures (SOA),
integration standards , patterns and technologies required
- Good understanding of security, performance, application development
and system management is required
- Has experience in developing Database schema and ER diagrams.
- Demonstrate strong verbal, written and presentation communication
- Strong organizational, analytical and troubleshooting skills and
ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
Good human relation skills to be able to develop a cooperative working
relationship with individuals inside and outside the department
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.