Send your resumes at

*Java Developer*

*Location: Brisbane, CA (10 miles south of San Francisco*
*​)* locals only

*Contract: 6 months*

*​Note: send me candidates who can go for FTF first round ​mandatory *

Our large retail client is in need of a Java Developer for a contract

· Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support
business requirements.

· Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and
performs program coding and testing.

· Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.

· 5+ years working with Java, jQuery,  Maven, REST, API Design

· Bachelor's Degree required

· Retail Industry Experience

Thanks &Regards

*Unicom **Technologies Inc*