Please reply at

Position   : Network Engineers (*Voice*)
Location   : Lincolnshire IL
Duration   : 6+ Months Contract

*Skills :*
Have experience with CVP (Cisco Voice Portal) and ICM (Intelligent Call
Management), also very strong working on UCS Platform and AM (Account
Manager), CVP, ICM, operational networks – not just a member on the team,
but someone who was building out the environment and then supporting it
Have a couple people on staff now doing the scripting, this person will be
doing light scripting
CVP – cisco voice portal
Intelligent Call Management
ICM/UCCE – unified cisco contact  center enterprise
Setting up gateway/end point location from scratch.