*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com

*Role : QA Automation Tester(Web services)*
*Location  : Wilmington - Delaware*
*Duration  : 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

   - *Web Services(Mandatory)*
   - *Test Automation(Mandatory)*
   - *Unit Testing*

*Minimum work experience:5 - 8 Years*

*Skill and Experience Details:*

   - *Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS*
   - *Mandatory Skills: Test Automation, Web Services Application Testing,
   Web Testing, Test Automation *
   - *Desirable Skills: Unit Testing Language Skills: English Language*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: 510 ​972 5217 ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*