Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!
We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows
Title: *Senior Business Consultant*
Location: *Columbus Ohio- Phone then In-Person*
Duration: 12+ months
This role focuses primarily on business requirements, workflows,
requirements and leveraging technology to enable and redesign business
processes and practices to improve the coordination of the State’s health
and human services operations and access, quality, outcome and cost of
Work to be performed on the following OHT initiatives, on an enterprise
level include -
- Ohio Benefits - Modernize eligibility determination capabilities across
all of the State’s HHS programs and services
Scope of Activities:
• Facilitate the process for arriving at a common understanding and
agreement on the organizational work models for information exchange to
strengthen decision support, and developing a new approach to integrated
eligibility as a foundation for defining key business requirements;
• Participates and leads in multi-organizational, multi-disciplinary teams
to determine, articulate, and document workflows, use cases, logical data
models, and functional ( business) and non-functional (technical,
implementation, performance) requirements;
• Participate in enterprise architecture development activities, including
general systems design, business architecture, information architecture,
application portfolio and technical architecture.
Skills and Credentials:
• Understand program, policy, practice and business operational functions
within state and local government health and human services ;
• Experience with Health and Human Services;
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of designing and constructing business
processes, functions and organizational structures including workflows, use
cases, and organizational design;
• Proven ability to “translate” technical practices and terminology to
business owners and stakeholders and to “translate” business requirements
to technical teams;
• In-depth experience in health and human services process redesign
• Understanding of business process management, workflow and integration
methods and tools;
• Proven experience in applying key redesign methods (such as business
process re-engineering, Six Sigma or total quality management) and tools
(such as Proforma, IDS Scheer, Computas, Telelogic or Mega);
• Comprehensive knowledge of facilitation and organization change
• Ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and
confidence especially with HHS stakeholders;
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original
concepts and theories for a variety of projects;
• Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or related discipline,
or equivalent and extensive related project experience; M.B.A. or MPA
• Five to seven years of experience in IT, with a minimum of two years in
business process design.
Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc
1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.
Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.