*Please submit resumes to sri...@saperedata.com <sri...@saperedata.com>*
Position Description: - Universal Life product knowledge as Business
Analyst / PM
Location - Overland Park, Kansas
Rate - Open
Client - CSC
Duration: 1 yr
*Mandatory Skills*– Minimum 10 year’s *Universal Life product
knowledge *as *Business
Analyst**Good to have Skills*
· Expierence in developing a testing strategy and scope·
· Understands testing tools, including automation tools and how to
most effectively utilize them in covering a system test and regression test.
· Project management experience
*Job Description – Life Insurance Experience*
· 10- 12 years of Life insurance domain experience as a *Business
· Universal Life product knowledge is must which includes No
Lapse Guarantee, Indexed Universal life, Survivor products
· Good Experience in developing a *testing strategy and scope*
· Understands testing tools, including *automation tools* and how
to most effectively utilize them in covering a system test and regression
· Ability to assess situations, specifically testing
issues*, tools, and adjust approach to address critical problems
· Someone who understands *business and system level requirements*,
Ability to assess them and ensure a comprehensive test approach is in place
to ensure the requirements are met fully.
· A person who understands the financial pros and cons of a
project (*aka business case*).
· Any knowledge on the Group insurance would be beneficial- Group
products, Billing, Commissions etc
· Knowledge should be sufficient enough to understand the
scope/magnitude of code changes and impacts to entire application/products
to be able to effectively scope testing correctly and properly scope a
regression test suite.
· Understand Development, Code management challenges.
· Technology interface knowledge.
· Understand application architectures like web based,
*Thanks & Regards*
*Saperedata Technologies | A Pool of Wise Professional*
*Desk:7325268688 Ext: 106*
*1433 Oak Tree Road,Level 2*
Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a
method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.