*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com

*Position: Network Analyst with Hybrid Fiber Coax (“HFC”)*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description*:

*Senior Network Consultant having strong expertise in design & architecture
   of following technologies: *
*Hybrid Fiber Coax (“HFC”) architecture and roadmap *
   - *SDN/NFV for cable operators*

Home Gateways understanding

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: 510 ​972 5217 ll Fax: 877.701.4872*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*