*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com>*

*Role : QA Performance Tester(dynaTrace)  *
*Location  : O Fallon - Missouri*
*Duration  : 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

   - *Resource should have hands on experience in using dynaTrace for
   monitoring and profiling of Java Application.  *
   - *Should have sound knowledge on release engineering, and continuous
   development.  *
   - *Hands on experience in Application Performance Monitoring*
   - *Setting up the DynaTrace Application Performance Monitoring*
   - *Integrating with Splunk*
   - *Hands on Experience in RealTimeTransaction Management*
   - *Working knowledge of Unix and Log Monitoring*
   - *Good Communication skills*
   - *Quick learner and should possess skill to analyse and understand
   Customer Requirement*

*Skills and Experience Details:*

   - *Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS *
   - *Mandatory Skills: dynaTrace Performance Testing, Application Testing *
   - *Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language*

*​*
*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: 510 ​972 5217 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*