Please reply at

Position  : Linux Admin
Location  : Manchester, NH
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

*Desired Skills:*
Scripting development experience on Ubuntu Linux/UNIX (Python, Ruby, Shell
Experience with *automation technologies such as Chef, Ansible, Salt,
Experience with cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2
Experience with system and network configuration and provisioning
Ability to execute and deliver a quality product with tight guidelines and
Must be a flexible, resourceful, team player, able to thrive in a
fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Must be detail-oriented, extremely organized, with exceptional written and
communication skills
Work with teams in a positive and collaborative manner
Knowledge and understanding of Agile/SCRUM, experience preferred