Please find the below position one of my client based on *Atlanta, GA* so
please respond me your consultnats profiles to
*Position :OSS Development Lead/Consultant*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Duration: 8+ months*
Industry Applications-CMT professionals design, implement and deploy
packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique
Communications Service Provider requirements related to Service
Fullfillment and Network Service and Resource Provisioning processes. A
professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible
alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Implements Orchestration, Decomposition, Fulfillment Patterns,
Workflows including static processes, Rules and tasks for Service
Fullfillment and Service/Network Provision
· Design Cartridge Modeling & Integration with upstream &
downstream systems in the Enterprise.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as
it relates to team goals.
· Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and provides
direction on complex problems.
· Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Interacts
with Solution Design Engineers and Solution providers to deliver on
projects and initiatives.
· Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual
· Minimum 5 years of design and development experience in Service
Fullfillment, Network/Service Provisioning.
· Minimum 5 years of experience with multiple Network technologies
(TDM, IP, MPLS, Ethernet, Wireless)
· Highly skillful in OSS system architecture, designs,
specifications, system testing and system users training and adoption in
carrier Ethernet service provisioning, design, and configuration
· Deep knowledge and highly experiences in networks, devices,
services modeling and automation in OSS systems
· Minimum 5 years of experience implementing and developing
customization on Meta Solve, Ericsson Granite, Netcraker, ALU SURE and
Oracle UIM platforms.
· Minimum 3 years of experience designing and using web services
APIs (RESTful, SOAP)
· Minimum 3 years of experience working on developing enterprise
application leveraging Java technologies.
· Minimum 3 years of Experience with PL/SQL.
· Minimum 2 years of Linux (or Solaris) knowledge and
· Working knowledge of framework like eTOM, NGOSS, and TMF.
· Expert knowledge and experiences in carrier Ethernet services,
end-to-end solutions and operation practices
· Experience working in several of the following areas (with
functional and technical knowledge): Strategic Network Operations Planning,
Network Engineering & Build, Network & Service Provisioning, Service
Assurance, Workforce Management, Network Analytics
· Experience working at a Telco (Wireline and/or Wireless), Service
Provider or MSO
· Proven track record on complex projects
· Proven ability to foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
Thnaks & Regards
Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854
Phone: 732-562-1005 Ext. 307
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.