*Jr. Business Analyst*
*24 Months Contract*
*Ann Arbor MI*
*US Citizen or GC Only*
*Preference: Local Candidates Preferred, F2F interview required.*
*Background Checks: Employment & Drug Tests will be required prior to
- They will facilitate working sessions using targeted facilitation and
advanced modeling techniques.
- Will work in a highly collaborative, cross functional development team
on various project activities.
- Ability to develop / coordinate cross-functional work groups and
projects, yielding optimal outcomes.
- Proven ability to apply industry standard modeling techniques as
appropriate to further deepen a common understanding across project team
members and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to perform analysis and support teams during an
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience working in a development
environment that utilizes agile development methodologies Ability to
conduct research, product evaluations, and vendor contract reviews.
- Proven expertise in identifying user stories, use cases, features and
requirements in accordance with organizational standards and processes.
- Broad understanding of analysis and IT industry, e.g. emerging
technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, systems
design, and systems integration and solid knowledge of analysis and
accepted IT processes and methodologies.
- Creative problem solving skills and ability to effectively communicate
and translate feedback, needs and solutions. Must have strong teamwork
orientation and the ability to foster collaboration within and across teams
- High School Diploma and knowledge and capabilities typically acquired
through at least 8 years of Information Technology related experience, or
Associate degree or industry-recognized certificate (i.e. the completion
of a core group of courses designated by the institution) in an information
technology related discipline is preferred; other non-Information
Technology degrees will be considered.
- Knowledge and capabilities typically acquired through at least 6 years
of Information Technology related experience, or Bachelor degree in an
information technology-related discipline is preferred; other
non-Information Technology degrees will be considered. Knowledge and
capabilities typically acquired through at least 4 years of Information
Technology related experience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.