*Business Analyst - Reference Data Management specialist*
*Interview: IP / Phone for non-locals*
Job Description of a Reference Data Management specialist
• Good understanding of reference data and capital markets.
Minimum experience of 5-7 years.
• Understanding of the drivers for Reference Data transformations
– such as Risk and Compliance, Operational efficiency, Agility etc.
• Knowledge of end to end Reference Data Management lifecycle
across Data Acquisition, Data Management and Data Distribution
• Data Acquisition: understanding of various market data feeds
such as Bloomberg, Reuters, IDC, and MarkIT
• Data Management: Experience in data modelling, optimizing
feeds, managing exceptions, improving data quality, and creating the golden
• Data Distribution: Experience in driving enterprise wide
adoption of golden copy, define and implement various approaches like
centralized, distributed, or hybrid
• Experience in Reference Data products ( Cadis (MarkIT EDM),
Asset Control, Golden Source, Polar Lake, AIM, etc.) or RDM Managed service
providers will be a definite plus
• High level understanding of technology – should be comfortable
with SQL and be able to talk to both Business & Technology
Divya | Executive IT Recruitment
Infoway Software / Amicus Systems Inc |
Address388 Washington Road, Suite A
Sayreville, NJ 08872
[image: WebsiteGB] <http://www.infowaysoftware.com/> [image: email]
[image: Facebook button] <http://https//www.facebook.com/dasari.divya> [image:
Twitter button] <http://https//twitter.com/ddivs777>
*(Please share the Hotlist / suitable resumes only & not the requirements)*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.