Please reply at

Position  : .NET Developer With Security Experience
Location  : They must come to AZ for training for a few days.., Later Remote
Duration  : 6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*
Candidates need .NET, C#, T-SQL, Entity Framework, Telerik controls
They must come to AZ for training for a few days
Look for complex business process automation in the past
Look for CISSP or any other Security Certifications. Ethical Hacking and
another Cert. that would be helpful. They are focusing on Applications