*Hi Associate,*

*This is Vicky, from IT-Scient. We have an urgent requirement for you.
please find the Job Description below and interested please send me your
most updated resume with following details on vi...@itscient.com

*Role : **Data stage Dev/Admin( ETL and Unix )*
*Location  : Rolling Meadows,IL*
*Duration  : 12+ months*

*Strong expertise in Expertise in Data stage development, Datastage admin
activities in UNIX environment .  *
*Should be able to handle production support tasks*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: 510 ​972 5217 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*