Please reply at **

*Position  : AS/400 ProgrammersLocation  : Miramar, FL or Tampa, FL -- (F2F
: Interview)Duration  : 1 year Contract*

*Locals ONLY*

*Key Qualifications and Requirements:*15+ years’ experience programming in
RPG 400, RPGLE, CL, SQL and embedded SQL
Must be proficient programming subfiles, creating screens using SDA
Experience in ILE working with prototypes, procedures, modules, service
programs, binding directory and binder language is required
Experience in using the following tools is also required. Turnover,
Hawkeye, Mercury
Excellent Communication skills (verbal & written)