Hello ,

We do have very Urgent Position Of Liferay Admin which I mansion below so
please find the below Position and respond me your consultant Profiles to
nren...@elementtechnologies.com ASAP.

*Title: Liferay Administrator *

*Duration: 6+ Months contract*

*Location: Princeton, NJ*

   Strong knowledge and experience in Java, Tomcat, Apache and Liferay.

   Experience or understanding of Liferay Application Portal Architecture

   Portal/Portlet development and Administration experience - Liferay
   experience of at least one year

   Should have strong foundation in database skills. Hands-on with at least
   one database.

   Excellent communication and client handling skills.

Thnaks & Regards

Element Technologies Inc.
15 Corporate Place South, Ste 209
Piscataway, NJ - 08854