HI,

Greetings from Oberon IT Inc !!!

We have a Direct Client Requirement for you and the details are as follows

Title: *Full Stack Developer*

Location: New York New, York

Duration: Long term

Need ASAP

*Job Description*

Automation infrastructure through full-stack development via Powershell,
SQL Server, and C# MVC.  As an owner, you will be responsible for working
together with the team to flush out business requirements, technical
design, implementation, testing, release, and support.  Success on our team
is measure through delivering scalable and robust automation solutions via
thoughtful design and code.

*Qualifications*

·         A passion for simplifying and leaning out complex processes.

·         Strong desire to take ownership in helping to grow a great team
and organization – everyone is responsible for bettering the team and
themselves.

·         Self-starting, entrepreneurial attitude to continually improve
existing applications as well a drive to create new ones.

·         Passion for learning and teaching colleagues the ways of
automation through PowerShell

o   Experience with asynchronous and concurrent processing a must

·         Experience delivering successful N-tier applications through C#
and/or other object-oriented languages

o   Knowledge of asynchronous task processing, multithreaded programming
paradigms, database design/development a must
Experience with MVC, Bootstrap, jQuery frameworks a plus

·         Proven track record supporting mission critical applications
(in-house and 3rd party vendors) and Microsoft SQL Servers

o   Best practice/performance recommendations (IIS/SQL), incident
management, outage resolution

·         Comfortable administering a clustered SQL environment

o   Familiarity with disaster recovery and high availability concepts
(replication, mirroring, log shipping, HADRON), installation, shared disks

·         Work in a team oriented, source controlled, and continuous
integration environment.  (We use Git and TeamCity for our deployments.)

*Responsibilities*

·         Build out a self-service orchestration portal that drives
automation developed in-house

o   Automated full-stack server provisioning, disaster recovery workflows,
and business workflows.

·         Resolve ad-hoc requests from users

o   Automation of solutions through user empowerment

o   Challenge and vet requests to ensure compliance with our best practices

·         Support mission critical applications (in-house .NET and 3rd
party vendor)

o   Outage/performance degradation resolutions

o   Proactively identify issues and resolve them before users are impacted

o   Participate in the change advisory board (risk
mitigation/implementation advisement) and implement change requests

o   Assist in Production releases

·         Advise business groups to ensure best practices are met when
releasing new applications

o   Ensure availability and disaster recovery requirements are met

o   Educate the team on how to properly support the application

·         Grow yourself and the team by sharing new ways of doing things
and challenging the status quo

Best Regards,

*Purushotham*

Sr. Technical Recruiter | Oberon IT Inc

1404 W. Walnut Hill Lane | Suite: 102, Irving, TX 75038.

Email: *purushot...@oberonit.com <purushot...@oberonit.com>*

Direct: 972-330-5903 | Fax: 1-800-218-2820

www.oberonit.com