Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Key job functions include*
· Apply your software test expertise at all levels: functional
testing and system testing, with effective automation at all steps.
· Review and understand product requirements. Analyze features and
contribute to design from the customer's perspective.
· Design test scenarios, create test plans, implement, automate
and execute test cases.
· Develop and continuously improve automated test suites.
· Create and improve test frameworks to satisfy automation and
· Interact with customers and partners to simulate customer
scenarios, which help validate the product. Be a vocal advocate of customer
empathy and risk mitigation.
· Identify and propose areas of improvement throughout the
software development process.
· Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing
· Work with build team, Dev, QE team and automation team to
develop and implement targeted test coverage. Automate 90-100% of tests of
features to ensure they meet the high quality levels and prevent
· Work hand in hand with Development to understand and solve
*Key skills include*
· Enjoy coding and can easily move from one technology to another
· Excellent initiative and motivation
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to work independently and drive problems to a solution
with minimum of oversight
· Experience with customer testing and deployment
· Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team
· Passion for solving problems and identifying new ones
· BS or MS degree in computer science or computer engineering
· 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
· Strong Java/ Python programming skills. Scripting experiences in
other languages a big plus.
· Strong Experience in testing scale-out software platforms and
· Experience in big data technologies (e.g. Hadoop, NoSQL
databases, Streaming platforms, etc.) and Cloud technologies (e.g.
Openstack, SDN, etc.) is a big plus
· Experience to work in short Sprint cycles (2-4 weeks) and engage
in complete software lifecycle. Ability to influence product design to meet
· Passion for QA and knack for identifying tests that break code.
· Strong Linux/Unix background
· Understands when to use black box, white box and grey box test
· Able to participate meaningfully in technical deep-dives into
module designs and product architectures.
*Not required but a strong plus*
· Knowledge of storage/network protocols and connectivity.
· Knowledge of network file systems, disk-based file systems
and/or file virtualization technologies.
· Usability design/ test experience
· Working knowledge of NFS and associated environments highly
· Unix /Linux system administration skills
· Hand on experience using many software engineering tools: Source
code management, branching tools, code complexity analyzers, code coverage
products, static and dynamic code analysis, memory mapping/tracing tools
and capturing tools.
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.