Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
This role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from
layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to
create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear
· Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive
management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to
many interesting technical problems.
· Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used
across multiple products and organizational units.
· *4+* years technical expertise in web applications development in
· Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and
· Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, *cross-browser
compatibility*, general web functions and standards.
· Strong web Data Visualization skills to render large sets of data
on an MS excel like table view.
· Experience on Text and Images/Media compression to improve
performance on web
· The position requires constant communication with colleagues
across the team
· *Responsive Web Design* to accommodate multiple platforms and
· Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with *Web
Services* (REST, SOAP and others based on requirement)
· Strong database skills with *Oracle* and *MSSQL *
· Experience in Version control and Code repository like *SVN* and
HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Verbal Communication,
cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security
Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia
Content Development, API's, Responsive Web Design
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.