Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our client opportunity. Please go
through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for
the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best rate cap, visa
status and availability. An early response is really appreciated

Job Role: *Tibco* LEAD-L1 for Business Application Services

Location: Beaverton, OR

Duration: 6 + months

Skill: TIBCO (Mandatory) ESB

Desirable Skills: Dell Boomi AtomSphere – IPaaS

Job Description:

Key skills required for the job are: TIBCO (Mandatory)

Dell Boomi AtomSphere - IPaaS

Minimum work experience: 5 - 8 Years

Good communication skills

Thanks & Regards,