Please reply at

Position  : SAN Admin
Location  : Travel between Wall and Newark, NJ
Duration  : 3+ Months Contract

*HP Resource*
1. Windows Server 2008 R2 OS builds on HP BL and DL server series (SOP to
be provided)
2. Stand-up/configure C7000 enclosures with SAN and 10G network connectivity
3. Coordinate with HP for validation check-out of C7000 enclosures
4. Troubleshooting L2/L3 VLAN and network Trunk connectivity to C7000
5. Basic knowledge of SAN connectivity to C7000 enclosures
6. Rack/Stack HP DL BL server series
7. Coordinate downtime with server owners to move and consolidate servers
8. Follow Change Management processes and departmental maintenance windows