Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
Title:* SAP Basis/BOBJ Admin*
*Location: Farmington, CT*
*Duration: 6 months plus contract*
Responsibilities include (not limited to)…
· Configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP
technical environment (ECC 6 or higher) on an ongoing basis as well as
scheduling and executing the SAP transport system
· Collaborates to resolve SAP transport and source code problems
· Responsible for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP
· Additional areas of responsibilities include the evaluation and
design of interfaces between SAP and external systems, maintenance of the
SAP Data Dictionary and database objects, and manage the migration of SAP
database and application configuration into production as well as analyze,
develop, and maintain data architectures and process models within SAP.
· Technical management and Administration of the SAP Business Objects
Platform, including CMC, LCM, Import Wizard, and Client Tools.
· Development of new Reporting/Dashboards as well as support of
· Coordination and administration of security requirements
· Promoting, migrating and upgrading content between multiple
Business Object environments
· Performance monitoring to identify and resolve performance issues
· Identify and evaluate new Business Objects technologies and
· Apply Business Objects Service Packs, Fix Packs and other potential
add-ons. Demonstrated ability to manage a complex Business Objects 4.0 or
· Prior experience in administrating modules besides Webi like
Designer, Explorer, BI workspaces, etc.
*Key Skills:* SAP Basis/BOBJ Admin
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.