Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest..
Please send resume at: *itsc.p...@gmail.com <itsc.p...@gmail.com> OR*
* a...@itscient.com <a...@itscient.com>*
*Position: Sr. Build/Release Engineer*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Good in build tools like Advanced Installer, build automation, build
modification, Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson*
*Sr. Build/Release Engineer – Job Description*
- This is an exciting role for senior level configuration and
build/release management professional will have the responsibility to
develop and manage the build and packaging of system components for
Endicia. The qualified individual will work at the center of a world-class
R&D team to help improve how we do builds in a highly successful company.
We are looking for an engineer who is passionate about automated builds,
continuous integration, and love creating a world-class development, QA,
Staging environments and automated build/deployment infrastructure.
- Significant experience developing fully automated build environments
with complex architecture based on MS Windows C#/.NET technologies
- Builds for desktop client SW, back-end server components, as well as
- Significant Experience and expertise with the following build tools or
- Advanced Installer, Installshield, WISE
- Nant and MSBuild
- Powershell or other scripting languages
- IIS and client/server/web application build/deploymentSubversion,
- Analyze existing build processes and recommend changes to the build
environment or install processes to create a fully automated build
environment with on-demand build capabilities
- Automated deployments to Dev/QA/Sandbox and other env and Integrate
test suites to automatically run regression tests
- Work closely with development architects to collect information on
build tools, processes and environments
- Work closely with operations staff to improve packaging for production
- Co-ordinate with QA to integrate test data management processes and
test suites into the build environment
- Coordinate with DBAs to integrate DB scripts and Stored Procs
management into the build environment
- Must be technically strong, self driven and should be able to
guide/lead the team rather than looking for directions.
- Knowledge of key architecture components and technologies (HTTP, HTML,
SSL, Database, SQL, .Net, VB/C/C#/C++).
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Puja Sharma |*
*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*
*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
*ll Phone: **510-870-5083** ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*
*EMAIL : **itsc.p...@gmail.com <itsc.p...@gmail.com>*
*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.