PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle Finance Techno-Functional Consultant *for
one of our clients *Chicago, IL*. Please go through the below requirement
if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the
below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *Oracle Finance Techno-Functional Consultant

*Location: *Chicago, IL

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

Mandatory Technical Skills

Oracle Applications (R12) - RICEW components (Forms/Reports, AOL), PL/SQL

Desirable Technical Skills

UNIX, XML Publisher, OAF

Role' Responsibilities

Understand business requirements from client and develop Functional
requirements and design

Mandatory / Desirable  Functional Skills

Oracle Applications (R12) - SLA, AR/AP/GL

Total Experience Required

6+ Years

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*