Please reply at **

*Position  : .NET DeveloperLocation  : Des Moines, IA (Locals
ONLY)Duration  : 12+ Months Contract*

Minimum 1-2 years of applied JavaScript experience
Minimum 4 years of applied C# .Net experience
Experience with relational databases and SQL
JQuery UI
JavaScript support libraries
RESTful Web Services
Source Code Repositories:  TFS, SVN
Applied GIS Experience (ESRI)
Experience with Agile / Scrum Methodologies
Experience with large, complex relational databases and query optimization
Background or interest in biology or agriculture
Experience with iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3 and other leading edge
technologies useful but not required