Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Systems Engineer *
*Work Location : Le Sergundo, LA*
The role of the Systems Transition Engineer is to work with their
respective Operations Governance Lead (OGL) to follow a project from E2E
handoff to service launch in production. This includes coordinating the
preparation of the production environment so that systems can be tested in
production as well as ensuring that systems are successfully launched to
Systems will include video streaming products, mobile applications and
enhancements to broadcast infrastructures.
· Review project specifications, coordinate software version
installs into the production environment and provide engineering guidance
to ensure successful deployment of systems into the production
· Ensure that all project deliverables, including test and
configuration documentations are completed andsigned off.
· As directed, engage in project initiatives by critically
analyzing scope, business requirements, systemspecifications, and
architecture diagrams to assess operational impacts and requirements.
· Work cross-functionally with operations teams to socialize new
initiatives and collect project specific requirements that get fed forward
into overall project requirements.
· Identify, analyze and document any defects discovered during test
and verification cycles.
· Collaborate with operations teams to ensure successful
integration of products into the productionenvironment.
· Stay abreast and well versed with industry technology trends
ensuring skills remain current.
· Generate innovative ideas that are operationally sound yet
progressive and foster creativity on projects.
· Challenge the status quo wisely taking reasonable risks while
keeping the company’s best interests in mind.
· Communicate effectively using sound judgment in making decisions,
and interacting with a broad range of technical and non-technical
audiences. This includes the ability to interact professionally with a
diverse group including team members, managers, subject matter experts, and
· Build positive and effective relationships with stakeholders,
peers, vendors, and throughout the organization,including company
leadership and executives.
· Work consistently professionally, reliably and objectively.
Accept ownership for your piece of work.
BS / BE in Computer Science/Engineering, related degree, or strong
· *Automated Clikr (on deployment side) is Mandatory*
· Proficient in both traditional software lifecycles such as the
Waterfall model and rapid application development environments, including
the use of tools therein.
· Familiarity with VMware, middleware and storage related
technologies and tools used in current softwaredevelopment environments.
· Professional experience operating in large-scale technology
environments; diverse background in architecture & operations roles highly
· Ideal candidates will have blended experience in the following
areas applying skills in a systems design role with a proven track record
o Broadcast technologies & standards (RF, automation, ad insertion, MPEG,
o Telecommunication technologies & standards (WAN/LAN, Internet routing,
OSI, load balancing)
o IT technology & standards (cloud computing, virtualization, middleware,
· Industry standards, models, & best practices (ISO 9000, IEEE,
CMMI, IETF, ITIL, SCRUM)
· Adept at reading, interpreting, and writing technical
· Experience in conducting analysis of complex systems and
identifying operational reality gaps is a definiteadvantage.
· Highly-skilled technologist who can effectively adjust
communication style based on the audience
· Proficiency in the use of productivity tools: MS Word, Excel,
Project, Visio, Outlook, Sharepoint, Powerpoint
*Unicom **Technologies Inc*
Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541
Email: adi...@unicomtec.com URL www.unicomtec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.