We have below req from one our direct client, please let me know if you
have any suitable profiles.
*Job title: **Performance Engineer*
*Location: **Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 6 months*
· Responsible for working with business areas in developing
· Develops performance test plans, creates performance test scripts
and executes performance testing.
· This resource also works with the appropriate resources to
coordinate server monitoring in conjunction with test execution.
· After execution, results will be correlated and presented to
technical and business teams.
· Will be instrumental in providing pointed performance tuning
· Five years of experience is desired.
· This Performance Engineer will be part of a performance
engineering team, working with other performance engineers with focus on
server application performance.
· Work on multiple projects and help in performance tuning of
· Tasks will include design & architecture review, code review,
performance analysis, performance test, load/stress test, documenting
results and maintain the environment for performance testing.
· They will create, review, update and execute LoadRunner scripts
as well as monitor OS, Application resources (WebSphere, MQ, Oracle, DB2).
• 5 years experience with WebService testing with LoadRunner
• Experience with Loadrunner supported protocols (HTTP/HTML, Web Services,
Citrix, Flex, AMF, TCP/IP, SQL)
• Experience on LoadRunner 12.0 using Performance Center
• Excellent English skills in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
• Self-motivated individual who can work independently to get the job done
• Web/App Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, iPlanet
• Knowledgeable with monitoring tools like BMC Patrol
• Should be familiar with Operating System, networking, SDLC concepts.
• DB: DB2, Oracle, MS SQL Server
• OS: Unix (Sun Solaris, HP, AIX), Linux, Windows 2000/XP/NT
• Middleware: MQSeries , JMS, SOAP, LifeRay
Thanks & Regards
Hoffman Estates, IL - 60169
Email : r...@metmox.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.