Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions We have a
urgent need at MA mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Sr. QA Engineer*
*Location: Tewksbury, MA*
*Duration: 6+ Month*

**IN-PERSON INTERVIEW REQUIRED**
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE PREFERRED (MA, RI, CT, VT, NH, ME), and must be
on-site Mon-Fri**

*JOB REQUIREMENTS:*
•   5+ years of Quality Assurance experience is a MUST.
•   Must have experience with testing .NET applications, or experience
within a .NET environment.
•   Experience with design and development of distributed software systems
is a plus.
•   Experience creating and executing test cases and test scripts.
•   Producing QA testing documentation to approved quality standards.

*Best Regards,*
*Umendar | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Bourntec Solutions Inc.,*
*Direct: 847-973-7203 *