*Hi Associate,*
*Please go through the Job Description and revert me back with your Updated
RESUME with Contact Details at vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Role : **Mechanical Engineers ( PIPES / PIPING)*
*Location  : St.Louis,MO*
*Duration  : 6+ months*

*Job Description:*

*Piping Engineer*

*Abeinsa Engineering provides efficient and innovative engineering
solutions in the sector of energy, water and environment. *
*We are working on following projects.  solar; conventional generation
plants including single, combined cycle plants, conversion to combined
cycle, diesel engine plants, biomass; 1st and 2nd generation bioethanol
plants from grain and biomass, biodiesel plants from vegetable oils, and
waste to biofuels, sulfuric acid recovery and heat recovery plants,
transmission and distribution and water projects.*

*We are looking for Mechanical Engineer to join its growing Engineering
Department. Individual will be responsible for stress calculations using
Caesar software for industrial projects. This position will report to
piping area manager.*

*Professional Engineering registration.*

*Essential duties and responsibilities*

*·         Perform evaluation and qualification of complex piping systems
and related components for ASME B31.1 Power and B31.3 Process plant piping
systems.*
*·         Perform static, thermal, seismic, wind load, and modal dynamic
analyses.*
*·         Confirm locations, type, orientation, and spatial requirements
for piping supports.*
*·         Assure proper interface between piping systems and structural
modules.*
*·         Perform load conformance for piping system components on API /
NEMA equipment.*
*·         Prepare initial support conceptual designs.*
*·         Write piping system and valve specifications.*
*·         Other duties as assigned.*

*​*
*Thanks & Regards*

*Vicky Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*IT–SCIENT LLC, Fremont, CA, USA*

*ll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*

*ll Phone: 510 ​972 5217 ll Fax: 877.701.4872 <877.701.4872>*

*EMAIL : vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*