Please reply at

*Position  : ATG DeveloperLocation  : Dallas, TXDuration  : 6 Months

Track lead
Create development plan for team
Provide technical insights
Create design documents
Triage defects
Fix defects (only if/when needed)

*ATG Developer*
Candidate is to work on one of the largest commerce retail platforms. The
work will involve excellent communication skills, deep understanding of the
ATG platform, and working with the clients and development teams. The
candidate is expected to be a good track lead that owns a vertical of
delivery, drives the offshore team and is able to provide designs and write
code (on an as-needed basis).