*Hope you are doing well, Please reply to ,*
1. Bachelor degree in business administration or a technology-related field
from an accredited institution, or an
equivalent combination of training and experience.
2. Seven plus (7+) years of enterprise information technology experience
with detailed knowledge of data
warehouse technical architectures, Oracle relational database concepts/data
structures, Extract, Transform and
Load (ETL) tools, SQL and PL/SQL.
3. Five plus (5+) years of experience with data modeling in a data
warehousing environment. Oracle Warehouse
4. Demonstrated success working with and through people in establishing
goals, objectives and action plans to
produce expected results.
· Work with the enterprise data architect and senior data warehouse
architects to gather requirements and
provide estimates and scheduling.
· Analyze complex requirements to determine the best technical approach to
meet requirements of Extract,
Transform and Load (ETL) procedures that support Business Intelligence (BI)
· Ability to work as a team player to achieve results. Must be able to
build positive working relationships with
database administrators, ETL developers, and BI developers.
· Responsible for the development of complex ETL processes for all projects
· Design data infrastructure across all technical environments
· Participate in the design, completeness and compatibility of the
technical infrastructure to support system
performance, availability and architecture requirements
· Design and plan for the integration for all data warehouse technical
· Provide input and recommendations on technical issues to the project
· Participate in testing of the data design, tool design, and data
· Keep the Enterprise Data Architect and the Director of Applications
informed about issues and incidents about
which they should be aware.
Linked In: in.linkedin.com/pub/shivani-asthana/63/641/6a9
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.