Good day,

We do have very urgent position from my client so Please find the below
position and reply me your consultants profiles  to

naren...@elementtechnologies.com ASAP.

*Need : Local Candidate ,*

*Must have to go In person Interview  .*

*Position : SOA Architect Lead*

*Duration : 6+ months*

*Location  : Atlanta GA*

Additional Keywords:

*Published Description:   *

Informatica Integration Development experience with SIF is critical for
this role.

Informatica Integration Development experience with SIF is critical for
this role.

*Job Description *

Create extensions and customizations to the services (SIF) tier of
Informatica MDM Hub

Java Programming

Design and Architect Service Oriented

Web Services Development (Pub/Sub, Request/ Reply)

Development on top of JBOSS Application Server

Skills Summary

Expert Experience

Experience on multiple projects with Informatica MDM SIF integration

?Java Programming

Strong Experience

Enterprise Service Bus Web Services development

XSLT Translation Skills

Proficient Experience

Data Architecture

Technical Architecture