Hope you are doing great

*Role:: .NET MVC Developer*

*Location:: **Minneapolis, MN*

* Duration:: 12+ months*

*Position:: 3*

*Job Description::*

*Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills*

*Desirable Technical /Functional Skills*

*Yrs of Experience*

*Work Location*

*Assignment Start Date*

.NET MVC Developer

5+ years of experience with design and development of enterprise Web
applications in a .NET environment

Experience with SiteCore preferred, but not a must

6 to 8

1 Year

Minneapolis, MN

·         3+ years of ASP.Net, C#, MVC, web services/SOA experience

·         Experience with jQuery UI, Bootstrap, Responsive Web Design

·         3+ years of Javascript, jQuery

·         Solid OOAD skills and experience with design patterns

·         Experience with SQL Server

·         Well-versed in various Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
methodologies – Agile, Waterfall

·         Strong debugging and troubleshooting experience

Experience with Continuous Integration tools and concepts

Experience with unit testing tools and concepts

*Thanks & Regards,*

Abhay Tiwari

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: 408-457-9398 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
<abha...@idctechnologies.com> I*

*Gtalk: akt....@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>*