Please share resumes with contact details (phone, email)
EAD OPT can apply too.
*Agile Test Automation Engineer*
*6-12 months contract*
Agile Test Automation Engineer
Building and Maintaining Automated acceptance test using Python, Perl,
Java, Selenium/Webdriver, Junit, TestNG and other java based tools.
- Working in Agile team with key stake holders to develop test plan and
- Ability to see a feature through to completion which includes close
collaboration with different stakeholders from the project.
Experience working in Agile, Incremental & Iterative, Scrum, XP, or Lean
- Strong experience designing and developing test plans, scripts and tools
in Agile environment.
- Strong experience of developing acceptance tests using Pyhton, Perl,
Java, Webdriver/Selenium, Jbehave and other Java based tools.
- Strong experience testing in UNIX/LINUX environment
- Knowledge of distributed web based technologies
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Exposure to Test Driven or Behavior Driven Development using tools like
Jbehave, Concordian or similar
- Exposure to Continuous Integration Environments
- Experience with Java, Python, Perl, Ruby, or other programming languages
- Experience of using Source control tools like SVN, Git or Similar.
- Exposure to Test Driven or Behavior Driven Development a big plus
- Experience with Database/ETL technologies
- Experience of working on Java based build tools like Maven, etc
*PS: For immediate response, send Emails at **anil.ku...@nlbservices.com
*Thanks & Regards*
*Next Level Business Services, Inc.*
Phone: +1 (904) 322-7047 | Fax: +1 (608)646-8326
Gtalk: anil.ku...@nlbservices.com | Linked In: in.linkedin.com/in/eranil
*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE) & an Oracle Recognized
Yahoo IM: er_anil83
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.