Hope you are doing well!
Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions We have a
urgent need at TX mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: Front End Developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Position Summary:* The Front End Developer is responsible for building the
front-end GUI aspects of software applications. This entails implementing
visual designs that have been created by our designers, laying out screens
to match visual comps, and wiring up interactions.
*Primary Job Responsibilities:*
Collaborate with designers and back end developers as needed for the
successful delivery of projects
Stay abreast of new technical trends in front-end technology
Be able to evaluate and learn new front-end technologies quickly
Write appropriate technical documentation to aid in knowledge transfer
*Qualifications and Requirements:*
• At least 3 years professional experience delivering HTML, CSS and
• At least 2 years of experience implementing sites or applications using
HTML5 and CSS3
frameworks such as Durandal, AngularJS, Ember.js, Backbone.js, Knockout,
require.js, Handlebars, Mustache, Underscore, etc
• Experience with using CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
• General understanding of UI design principles and best practices
• Well versed in responsive design and implementation
• Comfortable consuming visual designs in Photoshop or Illustrator for
translation into markup
*Umendar | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Bourntec Solutions Inc.,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.