Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions We have a
urgent need at RI mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer*
*Location: Smithfield, RI*
*Duration: 6-12 month contract*

*Job Description:*
Need an Oracle PL/SQL Developer with the following skills:
6+ years of database development, 4+ years of Informatica, Financial
Services background, strong communication skills.

*Best Regards,*
*Umendar | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Bourntec Solutions Inc.,*
*Direct: 847-973-7203*