Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *Core Java developer with Capital Markets exp *for
one of our clients *New York City*. Please go through the below requirement
if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the
below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *Core Java developer with Capital Markets exp

*Location: *New York City

*Duration: *12+ Months

*Note: Need only LOCAL Consultant*

*Req Details:*

Core Java
Data Structures
Deployment procedures into Linux
Release/Deployment experience
Testing processes/migration/environment
Knowledge of Capital markets - especially around Cash.

*Nature of Work*
Reduce technical debt around application plus some business projects,
including regulation. Particularly around improving testing infrastructure,
migration procedures, deployment procedures.
Upgrading Data structure libraries

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

Diverse Lynx* | ** |*