Please share resume for below position at

*PeopleSoft techno Financials Malvern, PA       Long term Contract*

*Client :- Vanguard *

PeopleSoft Financials - *ePro, AP, PO, AWE.*

*Thanks and Regards*

*Navneet Sachan*

*Technical Recruiter*

Phone: 609-897-9670 Ext.- 4019

Fax: 609-228-5522

GTalk : navneet.recruiter

*SysMind LLC *| ** <> |

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the numbers
given above, my sincere apology