Hi All,

We have below req from our direct client, please let me know if you have
any suitable profiles.

*Job title: C++ Analyst Programmer*
*Location: Detroit,MI*
*Duration: 6 months*

The requirement is for an Analyst Programmer. It is more of Analysis than
Programming as it will be about configuring the tool than programming.
Someone with good Linux, C++ skills may fit the bill. But I will send more
details when I have it during the day.

Will go long term. Comm skills are very necessary as they will be working
with outside vendors and business.  Typically I would look at people with
3-4 yrs of genuine experience in Engineering systems industry.

Thanks & Regards

Metmox Inc

Hoffman Estates, IL - 60169

Email : r...@metmox.com