Please reply at

Position  : PHP Developer
Location  : Schaumburg,IL
Duration  : 9 Months Contract

*Must-haves *8+ years of PHP development experience (Server scripting)
3 years of Oracle SQL development (Being able to work with complex SQL
Proficiency in Front End Web Development (will be doing 80% of the time)-
Analytical background: being able to help build some of the data model sets
JQuery Library
CSS- graphical knowledge