Send your resumes at

*Job Title: ​​Flex Developer*

*Duration: 6-12 month consulting opportunity*

*Location: *
*Tampa, FL*

·         We are seeking a Flex Developer with a strong background with
Adobe Air and Apache Flex to work on a long-term contract position in
Tampa, FL.

·          This is a great opportunity for you if you enjoy working with a
company that stays current with the latest technologies and promotes

·         Our client strives to provide their customers with exceptional
service, and realizes it’s the pride and enthusiasm of their talent that
allows them to achieve this goal.

*Requirements include: *

·         3-5 years’ experience with Adobe Air

·         3-5 years’ experience with Apache Flex

 Experience with Java is a plus

Thanks &Regards

*Unicom **Technologies Inc*

Phone:309-740-1565 Fax: 866-291-2541